Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rainism - the 5th album



When Rain's Love Story video clip appeared in Channel V and MTV some 3 weeks ago, I was bombarded with questions like 'why is he so thin?, why the hair like that, have you seen it?, what do you think of the new songs?' etc. Like I'm a spoke person for him or something in the office. But okay being unofficially the most crazy person over Rain (at least in the office), I accept the challenges and answer such quiries diligently. But there are actually many new videos on his new album but Channel V/MTV only showed one so I'm subjected to answering the same question over and over again, everytime someone come across the music video on the TV screens and mind you there are MANY tv screens in my office. *sigh* but secretly ... I'm enjoying the limelight ha! ha! ^_^
I got the album last week and lucky for my youngest son that school break is here or he has to put up with me playing the CD over and over again in the car whenever I send him to school (those were my hubby's remark) which is very true! :)
Below is the sample of his new songs. Most of his video clips are not out yet but he performed in a few award and TV shows recently. The thing about Rain is that he is such a talented dancer that I really prefer 'seeing' him in action compare to just listening to his music especially those fast number. So enjoy.

No comments: