Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Rain WTBkk June 2 -Pt2


I’m in the concert hall. I had purchased the 5000baht ticket which was for the Standing A pit zone. And it was sooo worth it. I was actually very close to the stage. There were fans from Taiwan, Japan, Korea and of cos Thais all around me. Luckily before I went into the stadium, met a Msian girl whom was also on her own so we partnered ourselves. She became my Mandarin translator when we chit chat with the Taiwanese fans. I took pix of some of their lightboards.


Lights out and the sub marine emerged. The scream around me was deafening. I can’t believe that I was about to witness a concert that I’ve been anticipating for the past 6 months. Then he appeared…I tried to capture his image on my W800i but it’s quite difficult to get a clear and clean image. Only after I came back to KL that I realized I’ve been pressing on the wrong button for the video. Instead of zooming in, I’m actually zooming out. No wonder I can’t get a close up. Duhh!! All in all, I took about 33 videos altogether. Most of it was shaky bcos I was enjoying myself too much swaying left and right and sometimes head banging without realizing that the video is on. The feeling is indescribable. Surreal. Especially when Bi sang the songs that you really like… but come to think of it, I like all his songs anyway. Kah! Kah!

He is SOOO cute and adorable. The dance…and the body, who can argue? But I do wish he give up the scripted English when he spoke to his audiences. I prefer Korean language anytime even if I don’t understand a word. Other than that, everything else about the concert spells perfection. I love every minute of it. Two hours were just too short. By the time Bi Rain appeared in his trademark red jump suit I knew it was nearly the end of the concert. When it ended I hugged the gal I just met aka my translator and felt like crying.

To me, I finally able to place a real figure to the person whom I always just see on MVs, dramas, video clips and CFs.

It was an experience like no other.

No comments: