Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy 25th Birthday Jihun-Bi Rain


Yesterday, June 25 was Rain's birthday

The message I'm sharing below was penned my the man himself. Some may label me as having a soft spot for this favourite artist of mine but I'm touched by his gesture in remembering us the fans on his meaningful occasion.

Source: Rain World
Chi translation by lovebi_rain@Baidu RAIN bar
Eng translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia
shown in Rain Msia -MJJH forum

Hi everyone, I'm Rain Now I'm already 25~ I thought I'm still a secondary school student but now, half of my 20s passed away... Even I look at those high school girls, I feel like they are sisters~ It's unbelievable that I'm mid 20s now~Thanks very much for the blessing words for my birthday Because of your words, I am very very happy in USA.... If I can spend this big day with all of you, it must be more meaningful and fun right? I feel regret for that But for the future of "RAIN"I've decided to scarify my birthday for work. I don't even drink the seaweed soup

Now I'm in USA, all the preparation for my album and movie are going on smoothly as planned. Next month I'm going to start the filming, guess it must be an interesting and wonderful assignment. And I believe it'll be a precious experience because I'm able to work with excellent people, so much more looking forward to it~~ At the same time, do look forward to my new album yaa~ Now have the chances to meet many great people, we're in the middle of a HUGE project My new album is estimated to release together with my movie.

AND most important, to all the fans who make the Asian world tour went smooth, I would like to thank you all again here. World Tour was planned 3 years ago, we really spent efforts to make it realise With your supports, that's why all the shows can be done. Again, thank you very very much. My USA world tour only begins now, but I never expect the name "RAIN" and the producer brought so many troubles to the shows. It's not my intention to break my promise with my fans I'm really sorry and sad for all these. The shows that I gave up a lot to make them come true...Yet because of the organisers, rumours spreading around I don't want to see anymore trouble in the shows for my fans, just because of some people's greed. Well~ Maybe from next concert, let me plan and build the stage myself~ So nothing bad will happen right? Hehe ¤»¤» No matter how, please don't be worry

I've said this yaa? If I can't perform 100%, nothing begins For the 100%, I'm doing my best always I will be everyone's RAIN that you all are proud of
Please always support and encourage ^______^

June 25, 25th Birthday, by Jihun

Here's wishing you a meaningful and wonderful 25th birthday, wherever you are & May all your wishes come true.

No comments: