Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I cried for Bi/Rain yet again


I was watching this video on You Tube on Bi/Rain. It only has 5 parts. I already cried during part 4 and when it reached part 5, there's no stopping me. I was drowned in my own tears.


It was a TV show where Rain has 8 hours to call 6000 people to his concert. He got only 1hr to promote it. If the number is not reached the concert will be cancelled. Alas 5387 people showed up.


I don't know the outcome of the show. I already ruined my nite moisturiser bcos I cried too much and wiping my tears with a bath towel. Can you believe it? I'm such a crying freak! I'm not crying bcos he didn't reach the target, but the support he got from all the fans who showed up was so over whelming. Even Bi was choked wt emotion. And he kept toying wt this ring around his finger. Is it a gift fr his mom? I don't know. But the whole scene was so emotional. I know I said a similar comment in one of my entry (also when I cried after watching a video on him) - that I'm so glad that he is such a fine star now and he will grow to be an even brighter star.

Someone translated/commented on the video -Rain said with tears, "Even if there is no stage, I would perform for you, people of my hometown, as your son or your brother..., This concert is also for my dear mother in heaven...".

Sob.

No comments: