Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Rain WHO?


I've decided to dedicate this page to my best friend whom introduced me to Kareem Salama. Even from young, we realised that we have opposite taste in almost everything EXCEPT maybe in men ha!ha! Opps, correction. I mean the ones that we cherish and till death do we apart. That's why she got Angah for me and I got John for her.


Anyways, only until a couple days ago I realised that our differences is still alive even after all these years. Just look at our taste in music. I remembered during our teenage years, I would buy the Top 40 cassette while she, the more sophisticated music or singer. And we go like eewww..at each others choice.


So to the mommy of Danial and Alex, here's the answer to your question 'who is Rain'? (what can I say to a person who don't even realised that their neighbour is a famous American Football Player, hmm...)


My love to the boys and John.

No comments: