Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sangdoo, let's go to school

Annyong haseyo

I'm probably one of the last few of Rain's fan who's hasn't finish watching this drama yet. Finally got the TV last nite since Angah was home late playing pool wt his colleagues. After Princess Hours on 8TV ends, I grabbed Sangdoo's dvd and got till episode 11. (No such luck tonite, so I surf the net instead)

Back to the drama, I'm amazed at how talented Rain is in acting. Already I'm hooked to the story. Well, maybe I'm a bit bias but really he is so natural! The only thing I don't like in K-Drama is when everything starts to mess up due to miscommunication or rather their (characters) inability to actually say the truth from the very beginning and let the whole miscommunication dragged on. I hate it!!!

They (Sangdoo and teacher gf) already found each other after 10 bloody years, they could at least spend 30 min updating each other on what actually happen in their lives after all those years. But no they wait for that perfect moment which will never come. Aiyaa!! This is the topic which I frequently discussed wt my colleague. Last time, we use to hate weak, non-opinionated and clueless female lead. But nowadays, leading actress has change. Eversince Sad Love Story, they have become stronger and allowed to say what's on their mind; especially in Sorry, I love you. Bravo!!

I'm pasting some Sang doo's NG here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rB6Y93LF0h4&mode=related&search=

Hope I will be able to continue watching the rest of the episodes soon.

Annyong-hi chumuseyo

No comments: