Thursday, April 26, 2007

What if it rains on Sunday?

I slept early last nite. Read the newspaper and somehow fell asleep in an awkward position on the bed. Well, not too bizarre since it happened many times before. As usual, Angah woke me up to change my position. My friend commented when I related last nite's event to her 'do you know that babies behave like that? they can fell asleep just like that even during meals'.

The Civil Servants, banks and schools are having their public holiday today due to the King's Installation. But unfortunately we in the private sectors have to work! Bummer! To make matter worse, it was raining in the morning when I drove to the office. The weather remain gloom even at 1030hr when me and some of the guys from the office drove out to go to site visit at Finas. I said out loud 'why it always rain on working day and not Sunday instead? (so we can all continue sleeping in our cosy bed).

I got this answer from one of the guy -'bcos then the day won't be a SUNday!'.

Ha!Ha! That was cute and fast. How true! It will be a RAINday instead. Lovely eh?

Now I have more reason to love a rainy day on Sunday.

No comments: