Sunday, April 8, 2007

F1 @ Sepang

It was humid hot. And we were there at Sepang International Circuit to watch F1 cars in action. I was there during qualifying rounds while Angah and Danish on racing day itself. This is an expensive hobby or sport to be associated with. It was actually my turn this year to watch it during race day but I don’t have the heart to let Danish watch it on TV. He's so into these races. So I didn’t go. Anyways, I was enjoying myself surfing news on Rain on the internet. So no harm done. Checkered flag result: 1st place McLaren (Alonso), 2nd McLaren (Hamilton), 3rd Ferrari (Raikonnen).

Pics speak a thousand words. So here there are:


Look at the sky...
Country's pride n joy
Red Ferrari

Happening girls

Hot humid track

Can you spot me?
The winning car

Maybe I'll get to see it live next year.

No comments: