Thursday, February 15, 2007

Finally watching Rain's Full Hse

Around me people are comparing notes on how they've spent their VDay yesterday. My female colleague (single gal) told me during our Secret Recipe lunch that she would probably spent her night watching depressing movies (those that make you cry). Like what? I asked. I am Sam, she said. Ooh, nasty. I don't have to ask why, but I guess it's an excuse for her to cry on this supposed to be romantic nite's for couples earth wide.

What will you do, her turn to ask me. The usual, was my answer.

So there I was like many nites before, surfing on Rain. This time I found Full Hse on the net. I refused watching it before bcos back then I felt the actor (yes, I refer to Rain as that) was too boyish for me. But since I know more of Rain (the person) now, I guess I can watch it without worrying too much of his boyish look. Coincidentally, Rain is now in China promoting the said drama.

Guess it's not a bad choice for V Day, dont you think?

No comments: