Saturday, February 17, 2007

Rain's Calling (much too late)

Tomorrow, or rather today (bcos its now 0152hr) is a start of a long festive holiday weekend. 4 days altogether. Work load is building up. Due to CNY, I'll be covering 3 ppl for the rest of next week all by myself. Don't know how I'm gonna pull it off but I guess I just have to.

Will be travelling back hometown (up north) and I don't think I'll be getting access to Internet there. Wondering, how am I going to survive without my dose of Rain news no matter how small for the next 4 days?? sigh..

Just able to gather some courage to stick Bi's photo here. Saw some of his latest photos in China (promoting FH), to me he looks tired. I keep telling myself that sooner or later, I that will get over this infatuation and start writing bout other stuffs too. But that defeat the purpose of having this blog right? Its actually an avenue for me to pour my heart out, without being judge by ppl who know me or my peers.
Having trouble downloading FH video fr. YouTube. I'm so not web savvy. Guess I have to do it the old way, get the VCD and watch it. The gals in the fan site talked about this diary where it has Rain photos in it. I'm contemplating on whether to go and search for it at Tower Records and use it during my meetings. Imagine the look of the other senior managers if they see me with that!!!
I have two large posters of Rain with me, still in its original form (roll up). Don't know where I can display it. Maybe if I get a bigger cubicle at work, I can hang there (hoping). No chance at home. I'll drive everyone mad. Or worse still, they think I'm nut. Angah already shook his head in disapproval several times whenever he sees me surfing on Rain.
Oh Bi, why do you appear so late in my life. I could have enjoy this craze then instead of having to justify myself over and over again. I envy the others.














No comments: