Friday, February 9, 2007

Rain - bow

You know what? You're behaving like someone who has her first crush or something?!.. as a reply i flashed to my office colleague an ear to ear smile (like Bi) :-)

She commented earlier that I have transformed literally overnite into a hardcore Rain fan. Naah..i dont think so. I believe I do have some control over myself.

It has been 12 days since Rain's concert in KL and my office desk is fulled wt newspaper cutting on his concert in every language courtesy of my 'astounded' friends. I have all 14tracks of his new album in my phone (2 songs become a ringtone), in my pda, in my office pc, in my car (cd), in my laptop and also a cd in my handbag (just in case). I will play his songs while getting dressed to go to work ( i have to restraint myself from taking my Sony Ericsson's into the shower wt me). I try not to think about Rain too much while I'm at work, i have to be professional here (not until 48hours ago I was promoted to a managerial position - well that's another story). Anyways I'm alright until MTV or Channel V starts playing In My Bed. My cubicle is surrounded by TVs, big and small -I'm in a broadcast company remember? Then I will start my silly grin to myself trying to remember what i saw in You Tube last nite and of cos' bug my colleague by updating her my latest info on Bi; you know what Rain said in bla...bla...bla

Still, everything is under control.

My night routine has changed from Dan Brown or Miami CSI or 2000hr of beauty sleep to.. login into the net, check the local Rain website (make couple of wonderful friends there), then to another group in YouTube (another happening people) and of cos my blog.

Rain makes me smile. I know that JPY named him Rain after feeling that there is a sadness in him. And Rain also wants his fans to associate the rain to him long after he leave the industry but to me, he is a Rain bow. He makes me smile.

And my life routine turns upside down.

No comments: