Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day Jeong-ssi

I don't have any special date or plan for Valentine's Day, but somehow I'm content.

Lately, apart from my monstrous task plus giant responsibility as a new manager at work - thanks to Rain, I still do smile a lot. How can you stand looking at his Mohawk hairstyle in the Giordano ad/print and his ear to ear grin without at least smile. Well, I do at least every 11min if I don't touch my PC screen bcos that is when the screen savers come up. But sometimes, when I'm too busy, the only time I see it (screen saver) is when I come back to my desk after a meeting or after lunch break; then I will just stop to admire his pictures. He sure knows how to pose!

Read another detailed biography of him, which was written probably 3-4yrs ago (when he was still struggling to make it into the entertainment industry in Korea). It's kinda sad. I am so very glad for him that he make this far and I'm sure he will go even further in future. He brings joy to so many people with his music, charms his fans wt his dance moves and stirred their emotion wt his acting skills and personal gestures therefore he deserves to be happy too.

As a (self-elect) friend, I pray that he is not alone, that he has someone to confide to and he has time to stop and smell the roses. And that he is content and happy in his own way, however hectic it maybe (like me).

Have a beautiful, meaningful, colorful Valentine's Day, dear Jeong-ssi.

ps/ to everyone else who's reading this entry as well. Peace in our hearts.

No comments: