Saturday, March 10, 2007

96hrs without Bi Rain

We are catching the first flight tomorrow @ 0730hr to Bandung, Indonesia for our vacation. The taxi will pick us up @ 0515hr and I must get up at 0430hr. That's about 3hrs for now!

Angah had delivered the most heart wrenching news. He forgot that he loaned his laptop backpack to a friend and as a result I cant bring along my laptop for this trip. Meaning, I don't have means to access the Internet in my hotel room for the next FOUR days. Meaning NO blogging, NO u tube, NO fan site and NO Bi Rain!!!!

I may have to rely to the hotel's biz centre. Hope they have laptop for hotel customers to use (fingers cross). If all plans failed - as a backup: a 894pages book called 'I know this much is true' and pray hard I survive the next 4 days without Bi Rain.

ps/ I didn't even get to finish another 2 episodes of FH before I leave. Sob! Sob! :-((

No comments: