Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Real life cyborg story minus Bi Rain

Mar 5
I haven't got time to write properly. Didn't managed to log into the net last nite, bcos I was too busy watching FH. I only have about 1 and 1/2 hr before the clock struck 1230am. Can't afford to sleep late on working day. Just now went to catch up on the net news about the fans meeting.
Looks like everyone had a good time. It was a surprise to see (..well to me at least) that when the camera finally focused at the fans, there were many matured women there. Hmm...so is this the new norm? Older woman fancy younger man?? Ha!Ha! Me included...

I often dance to Rain's 'With U' song trying to follow/remembering his steps in one of the video I watched in a Korean TV programme. Fantasizing that if I get to do the fan show THAT will be my act. (I must be crazy) Saw the Taiwan fans performance, it was exactly like what I imagined my dream act would be..and they won the best performance.

Mar 6
I was driving to work this morning, I had 4th album on the cd player. Through out the 35 mins journey to the office, my subconscious mind was on Rain. His fan meeting, the way he dressed, the FH series I watched last nite (mostly on this), his comment on raising a family. He's been saying this a lot nowadays. Everybody wonders whether he's dropping a big hint or just talk?

Not only after I tagged my security pass at the guard entrance that I realised that I have a friend at the passenger sit. I was so preoccupied wt thoughts on Rain that I totally ignored her presence. Gosh this is really bad!!

I wish Jeong-ssi will find his bride soon. It would be easier for me to let him go. I must find a way to let him go. I'm getting insane by the hour.

No comments: