Sunday, March 18, 2007

Busy as bi Rain

SMSed a friend at 4pm asking whether she's going to see Gary Chow's mini concert tonite. (she's recently into this Malaysian based in Taiwan singer). She said maybe not since it's difficult for her to get tix. Told her she better find a way to obtain tix or she'll regret it forever, like what happen to me during Rain's concert in KL. I have yet to forgive myself for being so dumb.

Fortunately for this friend of mine, she managed to get tix and was at the concert venue at 8pm. To make it even more special, she wrote a comment on Gary's personal blog that today is her birthday and she will be going to his concert; and guess what, Gary sang a happy birthday song to all his fans whom are celebrating their birthday today. My friend almost cried when he did this (althou' there were a few others whom raised their hands, claiming they are also celebrating their bday today), my friend likes to think it was her email that Gary read and the birthday song was meant for her alone. I think so too as I screamed and shouted in happiness on the phone when she called to tell me. I'm so happy for her!!

and ENVY too.

How lucky for her to be able to read Gary's personal thots and writings in his personal blog. Rain doesn't even have time to even sit still. Every second counts and spell $$$ for him. Even the reply to his Cloud fans is usually done in haste, with maximum 5 lines. Most of he's other accounts were written by his PA (and we are all ever so grateful for that). He has no time and such luxury to even smell the spring flowers in the park. *Sigh*... The price one have to pay for being so popular and high in demand especially in the competitive market as in South Korea where budding artists are emerging by the seconds; more younger, sexier etc.

I love FH final episode. Will start on SangDoo video soon. Been playing Eternal Rain cd for almost 5 times today. In the car (3 times), at the office (stopped by this morning, to finish some work) and back at home.

Hopefully, I'll get the ticket confirmation for the I'm Coming concert in Bangkok soon. If all goes well, it will be 2 and 1/2 months from now. Pls God, pls let there be no postponing again. Pls let there be peace in Bangkok and the whole of Thailand.

Amen.

No comments: