Thursday, March 15, 2007

Full House - last episode

I'm in denial. Tonite I will be watching the last episode of FH. Since this afternoon in the office, I was dreading for tonite. I just don't want it to end!!

I did the unthinkable in the office just now. I said hi to this guy, just bcos he was wearing an army pants and his white shirt has this single red star on it (just like Rain's MV pants and tattoo). Told him I like his pants and shirt. He jokingly asked me 'how about the man whose wearing it? Don't you like him too?' I smiled sheepishly... 'not unless you can sing and dance like Rain'.

God! I'm getting bolder and bolder.

There's work in progress meeting tomorrow afternoon. Apart from my normal reporting, I'm going to suggest to management to consider taking Arirang channel on board.

Wicked!

Okay, got to see the finale of FH. I'm gonna miss the song. 'Weep'.

No comments: